Its very tasty and deliciousRead More
- Bombay raava-1cup
- sugar-2 cups
- maida-2 cup as per quantity
- oil-deep fry
- Take a tawa and fry bombay raava and keep aside.
- put pan and pour milk let it boil and add sugar over it let it melt.
- Add raava to it slowly mix it continously to avoid lumps and allow it until it becomes thick.
- Before that preparing halwa we have to prepare maida dough keep it aside for 20 mins.
- Take a small maida dough and make it small size and halwa in to it closed it on all sides.
- And press it on chapathi makeras required size.
- And deep fry it and now halwa puri is ready to serve.