Are you acquainted with Mongolian cuisine? If not, here is your chance to taste a Mongolian dish, Guriltai Shul, a Mongolian soup made with vegetables and tofu and served with flat noodles. Chef Ranveer Brar’s soup is tasty and heart-warming.Read More
- 200 gm tofu
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 radish
- 1 chilli
- 100 gm flat noodles
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper/ kali mirch powder
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- garnish yogurt
- gouda cheese
- fresh coriander sprigs
- lemon wedge
- sliced chillies
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped onion, potatoes and mix.
- Add salt as per taste and mix.
- Add chopped carrot, radish and mix it well.
- Add vegetable stock, chopped chilli, crushed black pepper, tofu and mix.
- Add flat noodles and let it boil.
- Garnish with gouda cheese, yoghurt, coriander leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.