Guntur Chocolate Alaska By Zeba Kohli
Guntur Chocolate Alaska
Looking for a recipe which is innovative yet easy to prepare? You've reached the right place. The Guntur Chocolate Alaska recipe involves cake and ice cream! Need we say more? Check out the recipe!Read More
- Vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry ice cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- Vanilla sponge cake
- For alaska
- 1 vanilla sponge cake
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate ice cream
- strawberry ice cream
- For guntur ganache
- 227 gm chopped dark chocolate chunks
- 1 tbsp guntur chilli powder
- 180 gm heavy cream
- 28 gm butter
- For meringue
- a pinch of cream of tartar
- 250 gm castor sugar
- few drops of lemon juice
- 125 gm egg white
- In a bowl layer add 3 ice cream flovours (vanilla, strawberry & chocolate).
- Finish the layering with a vanilla sponge cake.
- Cover the bowl with foil and refrigerate to set.
- For Guntur Ganache, heat the cream and butter in a small sauce pan over medium flame.
- Bring just to boil, immediately pour the boiling cream and mix well until smooth.
- For Meringue ,with the whip attachment, beat the egg whites first at medium speed then at high speed until they form soft peaks.
- Add the first quantity of sugar, a little at a time, with the machine running.
- Whip until stiff, stop the machine.
- Fold in the remaining sugar with a spatula.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.