Gulyas By Ranveer Brar
Gulyas is a national dish of Hungary. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for this meat-based stew from Hungary. This soup or stew made from the lamb is served with bread and is delicious and comforting.Read More
- 1 kg lamb (with bone)
- 15 to 20 garlic cloves
- 2 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 red bell peppers
- 3 yellow bell peppers
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3 tbsp paprika powder
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1.5 ltr lamb stock
- In a heated pan, add oil, garlic cloves, lamb and roast it well.
- Add chopped onions and saute.
- Add chopped bell peppers and mix.
- Add diced tomatoes, paprika powder and mix.
- Add chopped potatoes, carrots and mix it well.
- Add water as required, mutton stock, salt as per taste and let it cook.
- Serve it with bread.
Explore our Popular Stories.