Gulkand ladoo By Shaikh Nazish
Instant coconut Ladoo, filled with gulkand is an easy Indian sweet !!You need only 15 minutes to make these!Read More
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 4-5 teaspoons gulkand
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 cup milk
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium heaOnce ghee is hot, add desiccated coconut and roast for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add the milk and stir to combinYou may add few drops of yellow food color at this point.
- Cook for another 2 minutes on low heat, mixture will thickeRemove from heat and let the mixture cool down a bit.
- Grease your hands with little ghee, take small portion from the coconut mixture, flatten it and add 1/2-1 teaspoon of gulkand in the center.
- Bring the edges together and roll to form a ladoo.
- Roll the prepared ladoo in desiccated coconuRepeat the same process with the remaining ladoos.