Gulkand Cupcakes By Maria Goretti
Calling all cupcake lovers: These utterly buttery and creamy Gulkand cupcakes topped with buttercream and infused with Gulkand are the stuff dreams are made of. Treat yourself with this delicious recipe.Read More
- 100 gm melted butter
- 100 gm castor sugar
- 100 ml milk
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 75 gm milk powder
- 150 gm unsalted butter
- 100 gm icing sugar
- ¼ edible food colour
- 100 gm gulkand
- whipped cream
- In a bowl add melted butter, castor sugar and whisk it.
- Add milk.
- In another bowl add refined flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder and stir it.
- Add the dry ingredients, milk powder in the butter and mix it well.
- Using an ice cream scoop add the mixture in the cupcake moulds.
- Place the moulds in a baking tray and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- In a bowl add unsalted butter, icing sugar and mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into two and add edible food colour in one.
- Add the frosting in a piping bag, use a star nozzle.
- Cut the ends of piping bags.
- Put both the colours of piping bag in one piping bag.
- Using a small scoop, scoop out a small portion of cake, fill it with gulkand.
- Seal the gulkand with scooped out cake.
- Pipe the muffins with frosting and Gulkand cupcakes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.