Gulab Sakhri By Ranveer Brar
Gulab Sakhri is a popular dessert from Jaipur made using khoya or mawa. The saffron and cardamom used in this recipe make it fragrant. You can make this sweet at home with Chef Ranveer Brar's recipe.Read More
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Sugar
- 5 to 6 saffron strands
- 1 cup mawa
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Make single thread Sugar syrup and add saffron strands.
- Add mawa in Sugar syrup and cook till mawa dissolved completely to get a brownish colour.
- Add cardamom powder and mix.
- Grease a tray with ghee and sprinkle finaly chopped pistachios on the plate.
- Pour Sugar mawa mixture on the tray and let it set.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.