Gulab Jamun Ki Sabzi
Gulab jamun ki sabzi prepared using essentially paneer, khoa, flour and cashew nut.Read More
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- 1 cup Khoya
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Cardamom and netmeg powder
- ½ Onion
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Corianderi powder
- ½ cup paste of Onion tomato and green chillis
- 1 cup Curd
- 10 to 12 Cashew nuts
- 1 cup Water
- 50 gms Khoya
- Mix grated paneer, crushed khoya, all purpose flour, salt to make soft dough.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Deep fry gulab jamun util brown.
- In apan add oil, roasted powder of cinnamon, cardamom and netmeg powder.
- Add sliced onion, ginger, garlic paste and fry, Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, corianderi powder.
- In a grinder make paste of onion, tomato and green chillis.
- Add it in the pan and curd stir well.
- Mix water in chashew paste and in the gravy follwed by water, salt and khoya.
- Add gulab jamun in the gravy and cook.
- Garnish with tomato and corianderi and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.