Gulab Jamun By Tasty table delights
Gulab Jamun is a milk-solid based sweet from indian subcontinent.Read More
- 250gms or 1 Cup Khoya (Mawa)
- 2tbsp Refined Flour (Maida)
- 1tsp Green cardamom powder
- 200gms or 2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- Oil for deep frying
- Take khoya (mawin a bowl.
- Add Refined flour in it and make a soft dough out of it.
- Now make small balls of that dough.
- Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying.
- Now deep fry the balls on a low flame. Temp. of oil is about 145° to 150°.
- Deep fry them until they are light brown in colour.
- For Sugar Syrup, add sugar in a sauce pan.
- Now add water in a saucepan.
- Boil it till the sugar dissolves and it comes to a 1 wire consistency that is "ek taar chashni".
- Now add gulab jamun in the sugar syrup.
- Remember that sugar syrup should not be very hot nor very cold it should be medium hot and gulab jamun should be added in it just after they get fried.
- Now serve them hot and enjoy with your loved ones.