Gujiya stuffed with coconut and sooji By Manorama Wati
Gujiya stuffed with coconut and sooji
A treat for sweet tooth with coconut twist.Read More
- 1/2 grated coconut
- 100gm sooji
- 150gm sugar
- 100gm cashew
- 100gm rasin
- 4-5 grinded green elachi
- 100gm all purpose flour (maida)
- 100gm whole wheat flour (atta)
- 4-5 teaspoon oil for moyan
- 400gm oil for frying
- Mix whole wheat flour and all purpose flour together.
- Add 4-5 teaspoon of oil to the mixture as moyaAnd mix well until all the oil is distributed properly throughout the mixture.
- Add water to the mixture to make a little hard dough.
- Filling steps.
- Add grated coconut to a pan and dry heat it without oil.
- Separately dry heat sooji without oil.
- In a dish add pre heated grated coconut and sooji along with all others ingredients : sugar, Cashew, rasin, grinded green elachMix it well.
- Make small balls with the dough.
- Make those balls into small roti.
- Pour the coconut mixture on the roti such that it can be half folded into half moon shapes.
- Make a twisted folding with the extra pressed part of the half folded gujiya.
- Fry them well in oiAnd serve them.