Gujia Cheese Cake
Cheesecake will never taste the same after you sample this Gujia Cheese Cake which also contains Philadelphia cheese and has been garnished with mango shrikhand. A twisted recipe with some sweetness.Read More
- 250 gm philadelphia cheese
- 200 gm yoghurt
- 2 tbsp cheese spread
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 4 gujias
- 3 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- ¼ cup aerated soda
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- mango shrikhand
- In a bowl add Philadelphia cheese, yoghurt and mix it well.
- Add cheese spread, fresh cream and mix it well.
- In a bowl add fresh cream, sliced gujias, raspberry vinegar.
- To the yoghurt mixture add refined flour and mix it.
- Add castor sugar and mix it.
- To the fresh cream mixture add aerated soda and mix it well.
- In the baking tin apply olive oil, add the gujia and batter, add another batter.
- Sprinkle castor sugar, crushed gujia and bake it in the oven at 160' C - 165' C for 25 minutes.
- Refrigerate the cake for 3 - 4 hours.
- Cut slices of cheesecake.
- To garnish add mango shrikhand, gujia crumbs, paprika powder and Gujia cheesecake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.