Gujia Cheese Cake By Gautam Mehrishi
Gujia Cheese Cake
Cheesecake will never taste the same after you sample this Gujia Cheese Cake which also contains Philadelphia cheese and has been garnished with mango shrikhand. A twisted recipe with some sweetness.Read More
60 - 120 Min
- 250 gm philadelphia cheese
- 200 gm yoghurt
- 2 tbsp cheese spread
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 4 gujias
- 3 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- ¼ cup aerated soda
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- mango shrikhand
- In a bowl add Philadelphia cheese, yoghurt and mix it well.
- Add cheese spread, fresh cream and mix it well.
- In a bowl add fresh cream, sliced gujias, raspberry vinegar.
- To the yoghurt mixture add refined flour and mix it.
- Add castor sugar and mix it.
- To the fresh cream mixture add aerated soda and mix it well.
- In the baking tin apply olive oil, add the gujia and batter, add another batter.
- Sprinkle castor sugar, crushed gujia and bake it in the oven at 160' C - 165' C for 25 minutes.
- Refrigerate the cake for 3 - 4 hours.
- Cut slices of cheesecake.
- For garnish add mango shrikhand, gujia crumbs, paprika powder.
- Gujia Cheesecake is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.