Gujarati Sev Tameta Nu Shaak By LF Team
Gujarati Sev Tameta Nu Shaak
Sev Tameta Nu Shaak or Sev Tamatar Ki Sabzi is a popular Gujarati dish. This quick and easy dish is made with tomatoes and sev. It is sweet, tangy and spicy at the same time and is too delicious to stop eating.Read More
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sev
- Heat oil in a saucepan, Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, grated ginger and chopped tomatoes. Saute them well.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, sugar and salt.
- Mix well and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add water and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Then, add sev to the tomato mixture.
- Gujarati Sev Tameta Nu Shalak is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.