Gud Parantha By LF Team
Make your winters warm with this Gud Parantha. Dishes made with Gud (Jaggery)are prepared in winters as Gud gives the body the required energy during the cold winter months. This Gud Parantha made with jaggery, paneer, grated carrots and pumpkins, is a powerhouse of energy.Read More
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup grated pumpkin
- 2 tsp crumbled paneer
- cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup jaggery
- 2 tsp ghee
- In a mixing bowl, add half-cup grated carrot, shredded coconut, grated pumpkin, crumbled paneer and cardamom powder mix them well.
- Knead regular paratha dough, separate it into smaller dough balls and roll them individually using a rolling pin.
- Cook the parantha in a tawa.
- Spread the sweet mixture on the parantha and top it off with jaggery.
- Flip the parantha on the other side and sprinkle ghee on it.
- Cook the parantha for a min.
- You can now enjoy your Gud Parantha.
Explore our Popular Stories.