Gud Ke Laddoo By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Gud Ke Laddoo
Chef Pallavi’s guest shares a recipe for Gud Ke Ladoo, a favourite Indian sweet during winters. This recipe combines gond (Edible Gum), makhane (Fox Nuts) and gud (Jaggery) and a whole lot of dry fruits. Tasty, delicious, wholesome and nutritious, these ladoos can give you enough energy for a day.Read More
- 8 tbsp ghee
- 100 gm euryale ferox
- 50 gm edible gum
- 100 gm chironji
- 100 gm raisins
- 20 gm turmeric powder
- 100 gm dry ginger powder
- 50 gm coconut
- 100 gm chopped almonds
- 50 gm dates
- 50 gm poppy seeds
- 100 gm chopped cashews
- 500 gm jaggery
- In a heated pan, add ghee, euryale ferox and roast it. Add the roasted euryale in the bowl.
- In the same pan, add ghee and let it melt. Add edible gum and fry it. Add the fried gum in the euryale.
- In the same pan, add ghee, chironji, raisins, turmeric powder, dry ginger powder, coconut and mix it well. Add the mixture in the bowl.
- In the same pan, add ghee, almonds, dates and roast it. Add poppy seeds and roast it. Add the mixture in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add ghee, chopped cashews and roast it.
- In the same pan, add jaggery and let it melt. Add ghee and mix it.
- Mix the melted jaggery with fried edible gum and fry fruits and prepare laddoo.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.