Grilled Wraps By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Loaded with chicken and veggies, these wraps are wholesome, healthy, and tasty for kids.Read More
- 2 chapatis
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ cup minced chicken
- 3 to 4 slices of mushrooms
- ¼ cup red bell peppers juliennes
- ¼ cup yellow bell peppers juliennes
- ¼ cup green bell peppers juliennes
- ¼ cup Cabbage
- 2 to 3 tbsp Salsa sauce
- Salsa sauce
- 1 tsp sour cream
- Salad bouquet
- Heat oil in a pan. Add minced chicken and cook for some time. When the kheema is cooked, add some mushrooms slices, red, yellow, and green bell pepper juliennes, chopped cabbage, and salt. Mix well. Add some salsa sauce and mix again. The filling for the wraps is ready. Warm the chapatis. Place the filling on the chapatis and wrap carefully. Cut the wrap from the middle and place in a serving plate. Serve the wrap with some salsa sauce. Garnish with some sour cream and salad bouquet.
Explore our Popular Stories.