Grilled Prawns in Butter Garlic Sauce
Grilled prawns acquire a tongue tickling taste when accompanied by a butter and garlic sauce.Read More
- For Grilled Prawns
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbspchopped garlic
- 5 king prawns
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- For Sauce
- 2 3 tbsp butter
- 4 to 5 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup spring onion greens chopped
- 1 cup mixed bell pepper juliennes
- Make a deep slit on the king prawns. In a bowl, take some butter and add chopped garlic, salt and crushed black pepper. Next add the slit king prawns and mix well. Heat a grill pan and place the prawns for grilling. Grill both sides well. For the sauce, heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic chopped spring onion greens, mixed bell pepper juliennes and cook them. Transfer the grilled prawns to a serving plate and top them with the prepared sauce. Serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.