Grilled Pineapples By Rahul Banerjee
Have you tried the grilled pineapples? They can be eaten as is or can be chopped and combined into fruit salsa. Living Foodz shares a simple recipe for grilled pineapple.Read More
- 7-8 sliced pineapple pieces
- 1 tbsp finely chopped jalapenos
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped peaches
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- kosher salt as per taste
- Procedure to make Grilled Pineapples:Grill the pineapple slices for 5 - 6 minutes. Before chopping, cool down the slices of pineapple.
- Finely chop the pineapple and add it in the bowl. Add chopped jalapenos, onions, peaches. Add olive oil, lemon juice, chopped cilantro, kosher salt as per taste and mix it nicely.
- Add the mixture in a bowl and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.