Grilled Paneer Steak with Mashed Pumpkin & Grilled Veggies By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Grilled Paneer Steak with Mashed Pumpkin & Grilled Veggies
Chef Pallavi shares an innovative recipe for paneer called Grilled Paneer Steak with Mashed Pumpkin & Grilled Veggies. She uses paneer marinated in spices, some colourful vegetables and mashed and seasoned pumpkin to go with it. The paneer melts in your mouth, and the pumpkins and other vegetables add to the flavour.Read More
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp fennel powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 200 gm paneer steak
- 1/2 tsp paneer masala
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup peas
- 1 chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups chopped pumpkin
- 1 lemon
- On a plate, add ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, fennel powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt as per taste and mix it well. Add the paneer steak and cover it with all the spices.
- On a grilling pan, grill the marinated paneer. Add paneer masala and grill the paneer from both the sides.
- In the same grilling pan, add broccoli, peas, chopped yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper and grill the vegetables too.
- In another heated pan, add oil, chopped pumpkin, salt as per taste and toss it. Mash the pumpkin and grill the lemon.
- Add the pumpkin mash on a plate. Place the grilled paneer over it. Add grilled vegetables, lemon and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.