Grilled Cheese with Tomato Shots By Ranveer Brar
Grilled Cheese with Tomato Shots
Crisp, cheesy sandwiches with a subtle flavour of mint are utterly, butterfly delicious.Read More
- 4 slices white bread
- mint chutney
- 2 cheese slices
- For tomato shots
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- ½ lemon juiced
- black pepper powder to taste
- ice as required
- Take bread slices and apply butter over them. Spread mint chutney over 2 slices and place the cheese slices on them.
- Cover with the remaining 2 slices of buttered bread, to make 2 sandwiches. Apply some more butter on the upper part of the bread. Heat a pan and grill the bread slices on both the sides. Trim the edges.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper powder, chilli sauce and lemon juice.
- Shake well to make the tomato shots.
- Cut the grilled sandwiches into triangles.
- Place a piece of sandwich in a plate and pour the tomato juice into shot glasses.
- To serve, pierce 2 toothpicks through the sandwich triangles and place on top of the shot glasses.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.