Griddle Cake By Gautam Mehrishi
Baking and oven go hand in hand, right? Your baking related notions are about to break. Watch on as Chef Gautam Mehrishi shows you how to bake a griddle cake without using an oven!Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup aerated water
- salt to taste
- 6 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ cup mulberries
- 1 tsp yoghurt
- In a bowl add refined flour, baking powder, aerated water and mix it well.
- Add caster sugar, salt and mix them well.
- Add butter, aerated water, milk and mix it well.
- In a heated pan add the batter and spread it.
- Add butter and cook it from both the sides until it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- Add caster sugar and butter.
- In a bowl add mulberries, caster sugar, aerated water and let it marinate.
- For garnish cut the slices of cake, add mulberries, yoghurt, berry water, caster sugar and griddle cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.