Green Tur Daal Dhabera
Try these crispy Indianised nachos that are not only healthy, but also lip smackingly good.Read More
- 1 cup green gram daal
- 1 to 2 tbsp pearl millet flour
- 1 to 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- lukewarm water
- green chutney
- mixed pickle
- roasted cumin powder
- mint leaves
- Finely grind the green gram daal.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ground green gram daal, pearl millet flour, wheat flour, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder and salt.
- Add lukewarm water and knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough by brushing some oil on its surface.
- Cut into triangles and deep fry.
- In the serving plate, arrange the dhaberas and garnish with curd, green chutney, roasted cumin powder and mixed pickle.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.