Green Tea and Orange Marmalade By Gautam Mehrishi
Green Tea and Orange Marmalade
This delicious, tangy marmalade is truly mouth watering.Read More
- 2-3 oranges
- 2 tsp green tea
- 2 tbsp chopped orange peel
- 1 tsp star anise mace powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp saffron milk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp orange jelly powder
- Peel the oranges and cut them into small pieces.
- In a pan, heat water and add green tea to it.
- Boil water in another pan and in the meanwhile, cut the orange peels into small pieces.
- Add the pieces to the boiling water.
- Add star anise mace powder to the contents, followed by sugar, baking soda and a little saffron milk.
- Stir well.
- Strain the green tea into this and mix it again.
- Add chopped orange pieces and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, add a little lemon juice, orange juice and orange jelly powder and mix well.
- Take if off the flame and serve after it has cooled.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.