Green Plantain in Spiced Coconut Cream By Gautam Mehrishi
Green Plantain in Spiced Coconut Cream
You have had banana chips and you really loved them, now watch Chef Gautam Mehrishi show you how to make Green Plantains In Spiced Coconut Cream which is made using raw bananas.Read More
- 3 raw bananas
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- 5 cocktail onions
- 2 green chillis
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- few chillies leaves
- 8 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 10 spinach leaves
- Peel off the skin of raw bananas, cut them into long slices and add them in a bowl.
- Add salt and toss it.
- Deep fry the raw bananas in heated oil until it turns crispy.
- In a heated pan add oil, cocktail onions, green chilli, cumin seeds, black peppercorns and stir it.
- Add chilli leaves, garlic cloves, black pepper powder and stir it well.
- Add coconut cream and stir it.
- Deep fry the spinach leaves in the heated oil.
- Add gravy on a plate and fried bananas & spinach leaves.
- For garnish add black pepper powder.
- Green plantain in spiced coconut cream is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.