Green Peas and Spaghetti Balls By LF Team
Green Peas and Spaghetti Balls
This recipe of Green Peas and Spaghetti Balls gives a new twist to the all-time favourite Spaghetti Meat Balls. Made with crushed peas and cooked spaghetti, these scrumptious deep-fried balls make for an excellent appetiser.Read More
- For the plain-flour
- mix 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup water
- For the ball preparation
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup boiled spaghetti
- 1/2 cup green peas boiled and mashed
- 1/4 cup processed cheese
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- For the plain-flour mix: In a mixing bowl, add plain flour and water.
- Mix it well and keep it aside.
- For the balls: Melt butter in a pan, Add plain flour and mix it well.
- Cook it for 1 minute.
- Add milk and cook it for another 3-5 minutes.
- Keep mixing until it thickens.
- Transfer the mixture onto a plate and add boiled spaghetti, mashed green peas, grated processed cheese, red chilli flakes and salt.
- Mix them well until it resembles a dough.
- Make small balls from the dough. Dip the balls into the plain-flour mix, and then, coat the balls with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the balls until they turn golden brown. Place the fried-balls on a kitchen tissue paper to get rid of excess oil.
- Taste best when served hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.