Green Peas and Potato Pancake
Bored of the routine pancake? This savoury recipe is for you.Read More
- 1 cup potatoes
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 3 tsp fresh spring onion greens
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 150 g refined flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 250 g tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp mint leaves
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- black pepper powder
- In a blender add boiled potatoes, green peas, spring onions, milk and eggs.
- Blend it well. Once the mixture is blended, transfer it into a bowl.
- Add refined flour baking powder, salt, and water to it. Mix the pancake batter well and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan and put one ladle of batter in it to make the first pancake.
- Cook it on low flame. When bubbles are formed on the pancake flip it and cook on the other side.
- For Tomato Salsa: To prepare the paste, add tomatoes, water and oil in a mixer grinder.
- Grind them till you get a smooth paste. Transfer this paste to a bowl.
- Add roasted cumin seeds ginger (chopped), mint leaves (chopped), coriander leaves (chopped), onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper into the bowl and mix all the ingredients well with the tomato paste.
- Serve the green peas and tomato pancakes along with tomato salsa.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.