Green Gram Pancakes
Give a healthy twist to the traditional pancake with this recipe. Wholesome and tasty, you will surely love this pancake at any time of the day. This pancake is a yummy way to make your kids eat green gramRead More
- 1 cup soaked green gram
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 green chillies
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- coriander leaves
- 2 tsp gram flour
- Soak the green grams overnight.
- For blending, transfer it to a jar.
- Add cumin seeds, green chillies, a piece of ginger, a pinch of asafoetida and water.
- Blend well to prepare the batter.
- Transfer the batter to a bowl.
- To this, add some salt and fresh coriander leaves.
- Mix thoroughly with a little gram flour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour some batter on the hot pan and spread evenly to form a pancake.
- Serve the hot green gram pancake with curd.
- Garnish the curd with a mint leaf.
- Green Gram Pancakes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.