Green Elixir By LF Team
Are you looking for a refreshing drink to kick start your morning on a healthy note? Then this recipe is for you. Loaded with nutrition, this fresh mocktail tastes fantastic.Read More
- For the ginger shot
- 1/4 cup ginger
- 2 tsp water
- for the green shot 1/2 cup kale leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup celery stalks
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp ginger shot
- 1/2 cup water
- For the ginger shot: In a blender, put in ginger pieces and water. Blend till they become a thick paste. Transfer the prepared ginger shot to a bowl and keep it aside.
- For the green shot: In the same blender, add kale leaves, chopped apples, chopped cucumber, celery stalk, lemon juice and cilantro. Pour in the ginger shot and some more water. Blend all the ingredients well.
- Drain the mixture using a muslin cloth and squeeze the juice into a bowl.
- Pour the drink into glasses and it's ready!.
Explore our Popular Stories.