Green chilla and chuttney By Amrita Shukla
Green chilla and chuttney
A healthy breakfast full of proteins with minimum oil to satisfy the taste buds!!! Healthy food is not boringRead More
- 1 cup green moongdal
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tbp ginger garlic paste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt, jeera
- 1 green chilly
- For chuttney 2 tomato 2 clove garlic green coriander leaves and salt
- Soak green moongdal for 5-6 hrs.
- When daal becomes soft wash it properly with small amount of chilka left with daal.
- Now grind the washed daal with chilka.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilly, coriander leaves, salt and jeera and give a good mix. Adjust consistency by adding water.
- Now heat a non stick tawa add 1tbs of oil.
- Spread the batter in circular manner.
- Cover it with lead and cook in medium flame for 5 min.
- When u will open lead due to moisture chilla will easy leave the tawa.
- Now roast the other side.
- Your proteins filled breakfast is ready.
- Put all the ingredients of chuttney in a mixer pot and grind it.