Green Apple Lime Fries By Bishakha Kumari Saxena
Green Apple Lime Fries
This is tea time snacks, which is also loved by kiddos. Made with green Apple and oil free, so very healthy snacks.Read More
- 2 green Apple cuts in thin like matchstick
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Firstly heat the non stick pan then add lime juice, salt and when it's boiling add thin slices of green apple and saute it for 2 minutes.
- After that when lime juice reduced, then saute it and sprinkle red chilli flakes.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.