Grape Dancer By LF Team
Grape Dance is a medley of flavours of grape and lemon juice in white rum. Don’t be fooled by its light and fruity taste; this cocktail packs a boozy punch to get your spirits up.Read More
- 15 ml lime juice
- 20 ml sugar syrup
- 60 ml white rum
- 5-6 grapes
- 4-5 lemon wedges
- dry ice as required
- 90 ml grape juice
- soda as required
- mint leaves as required
- In a glass, put dry ice, lemon wedges, grapes and mint leaves.
- Lightly muddle all the ingredients.
- Pour sugar syrup, lemon juice, white rum and grape juice.
- Complete the drink by pouring soda.
- Grape Dancer is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.