Granola Bar By LF Team
This granola bar is not just healthy but tasty as well. Try it for yourself if you don't believe us. These bars are perfect for breakfast on-the-go and provide instant energy.Read More
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rice cereals
- 1 cup oats
- chocolate chips as required
- In a pan, heat up some coconut oil and coconut butter. Add in the honey, vanilla extract and salt, mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 mins.
- In a bowl, take the desiccated coconut, rice cereals, and oats, mix well.
- Add the coconut oil mixture to the rice cereals and oats and mix well.
- Spread it evenly on a baking tray with chocolate chips and let it set at room temperature.
- Once set, cut into bars and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.