This granola bar is not just healthy but tasty as well. Try it for yourself if you don't believe us. These bars are perfect for breakfast on-the-go and provide instant energy.Read More
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rice cereals
- 1 cup oats
- chocolate chips as required
- In a pan, heat up some coconut oil and coconut butter. Add in the honey, vanilla extract and salt, mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 mins.
- In a bowl, take the desiccated coconut, rice cereals, and oats, mix well.
- Add the coconut oil mixture to the rice cereals and oats and mix well.
- Spread it evenly on a baking tray with chocolate chips and let it set at room temperature.
- Once set, cut into bars and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.