Good Ol Bread Butter Pudding By LF Team
Good Ol Bread Butter Pudding
Try this pudding made with bread and layered with dry nuts. A total comfort food, this pudding can be made for a family get-together and relished at any time of the day. Relish it hot or cold; you will surely enjoy this both the ways.Read More
- For the cream mixture
- 1/2 cup double cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp saffron strands
- 4-6 eggs
- For the pudding butter
- 8 bread slices
- For the cream mixture: In a mixing bowl, add the double cream, milk, sugar, saffron strands and eggs. Beat it well and keep it aside.
- Grease a baking tray with butter. Place bread slices in the tray and apply butter on them. Sprinkle pistachios and raisins over them.
- Add a layer of bread slices on top of them. Apply butter on the bread slice and pour the prepared cream mixture over the bread .
- Top it off with pistachios and raisins.
- Preheat the oven at 180'C and bake it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Your pudding is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.