Gond Ke Laddoo By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Gond Ke Laddoo
Ladoos have a special place in Indian households; in fact, there are a variety of ladoos for a variety of occasions. Chef Pallavi’s guest Shreya’s grandmother makes Gond Ke Ladoo, a popular sweet which is generally made in winters. These healthy ladoos full of ghee and dry fruits are delicious and just perfect to counter the cold season.Read More
- 100 gm ghee
- 250 gm wheat flour
- 100 gm edible gum
- 250 gm crushed sugar
- 100 - 150 gm chopped almonds
- 10 gm crushed black pepper
- 10 gm cardamom powder
- For garnish
- chopped almonds
- In a heated pan, add ghee, wheat flour and mix it. Add edible gum and mix it.
- Add crushed sugar, chopped almonds, crushed black pepper, cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Let the mixture to cool down. Prepare small laddoo using hands.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.