GOBI manchorian Doughnuts(USING AASHIRVAAD ATTA) By Deeksha Pradeep
GOBI manchorian Doughnuts(USING AASHIRVAAD ATTA)
I AM A TOTAL FOODIE AND I LOVE FOOD AND I LOVE COOKING, IT's MY PASSION TO COOK DOUGHNUTSRead More
- aashirvad atta- put handful and needfull
- doughnut cutter(circle shaped)- you can use a steel glass , make sure it is sharp edged
- gobi(cauliflower)- 1 whole cauliflower
- tomato ketchup- use hot&sweet sauce
- few 1-2 green chillies
- baking powder
- ENJOY SAVOURY DOUGHNUTS.
- Take bowl , add aashirvad atta and yeast and baking powder. Cover the dough with a cover and set aside.
- now, let us do gobi manchurian:-.
- first let us cut the gobi in florets.
- now take pan, add oil and wait till it medium heats and add your florets and fry them till it become s golden and remove the florets .
- in the same pan add hot and sweet sauce and put the finely chopped onions and tomatoes, then add the gobi florets and toss A Ain the sauce nicely.
- LET GOBI MANCHORIAN COOL DOWN A BIT ...
- now moving on to the doughnuts batter.
- knead the doughnuts and cut using doughnut circle cutter or use a sharp edged steel glass and cut the doughnuts.
- fry the doughnuts on a medium flame .
- remove the doughnuts and insert gobi manchorian.
- enjoy tasty savoury doughnuts.