Goan Fish Curry
Goa is known for its pristine white beaches, it's night life and also for the spicy, tangy, Goan fish curry! Watch this if you’re longing for a slice of Goa!Read More
- Slices of Pamphlet Fish
- 6 to 7 Soaked and Deseeded Red Kashmiri Chilli
- 2 tsp Roosted Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Seeds
- 2 to 3 Cloves
- 2 Sticks of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Sliced Medium Onion
- Cup of Fresh Grated Coconut
- 2 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 tsp Chopped Ginger
- Stock as Required
- Drizzle of Oil
- Cup of Chopped Onion
- 2 to 3 tbsp of Tomato Puree
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Pinch of Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 1 ½ cup of Stock Cup of Coconut Milk
- Kokam Water and 2 Slices of Wet Kokam
- Sprinkle of Chopped Coriander
- Sprinkle of Chopped Green Chilli
- Chopped Coriander and Slit Green Chilies for Garnish
- In a blender add soaked Kashmir chillies, roasted coriander seeds, roasted cumin seeds, clove, cinnamon, crushed black pepper, sliced onions, fresh grated coconut, chopped garlic, chopped ginger and stock.
- To make paste: In a pan add oil, chopped onion, tomato puree, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and salt.
- In a pan pour oil fry marinated fish, add coconut milk, soaked kokam pieces, chopped coriander, chopped green chillies, fried fish and stir it well.
- Serve it with goan brown rice.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and sliced green chillies.
- Goan fish curry is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.