Go Green Bruschetta By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Go Green Bruschetta
This refreshing, simple, and delicious appetiser made the Italian way, especially for kids will be adored.Read More
- 4 garlic bread slices toasted
- ½ block grated processed cheese
- For Topping: 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 to 3 tbsp chopped onions
- 7 to 8 blanched broccoli florets
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 cup chopped french beans
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 cup spinach puree
- salt to taste
- For the topping heat clarified butter in a pan. When the butter melts add some chopped garlic and onions. Add blanched broccoli florets and green peas. Cook for some time. Add chopped French beans and spinach and spinach puree. Add a dash of salt and mix well. The topping is ready. Place this topping on the toasted garlic bread slices. Add some grated processed cheese on the top. Bake bruschettas in a microwave for 5 min to melt the cheese. Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.