Gluten free gnoochi
Its a mildly flavoured pasta made with rice flour and a delicate sauce flavoured with butter, garlic and cream.Read More
- 1/4 cup Processed cheese
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 - 3 tbsp butter
- 1 / 2 cup milk
- 5 cloves garlic
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Basil leaves
- Take a pan add water and bring it to a boil then add rice flour and stir till it combines turn off the stove.
- Let it cool and knead a smooth dough then make small cyclindrical shape log approx 1 & 1/2 inch size and roll it on the back of the fork.
- Then in a pan add water and salt and boil it till it is cooked or till it starts floating on the surface of the water.
- For sauce add butter and garlic till garlic turns brown then add milk and boiled gnoochi and simmer it for 2 mins adjust the seasoning.. And represent with grated cheese and Basil leave.