Gluco Choco Chip Cake By Rujuta Jadhav
Gluco Choco Chip Cake
Super moist and delicious chocolate chip biscuit cake which is a easy recipe to make and taste so fluffy and soft.Read More
- Glucose biscuits – 1 packet (150gm)
- Choco chip biscuits- 1 packet (150 gm)
- Sugar (powdered) – ¾ cup
- Cream – 1 ½ cup
- Dry fruits (cashewnuts) – 2 Tsp chopped
- Eno Salt (plain) – 1 sachet
- Vanilla Essence- few drops
- Chocolate icing– As required
- Butter – 1 Tsp (for greasing)
- Cherries (for garnishing)
- Chocolate sauce (for garnishing)
- Grind the biscuits to a fine powder.
- Chop the dry fruits to smaller pieces.
- Grease a micro wave bowl with a layer of butter in which you wish to make the cake.
- In another bowl, add biscuit powder, powdered sugar, dry fruits, vanilla essence, Eno salt and mix.
- Slowly add cream and keep mixing with the help of a fork or a whisk.
- Ensure that there are no lumps.
- Keep mixing till it reaches a pouring consistency like that of a batter.
- Immediately transfer the cake mix into the greased micro wave bowl and ensure the batters spreads evenly.
- Cook at 220C for 20 min in oven.
- Plate it out.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar and decorate it with cherries and chocolate sauce.