Ginger & Polenta Olive Oil Cake By Rishim Sachdeva
Ginger & Polenta Olive Oil Cake
You may have tried cakes with different flavours right from chocolate to pineapple and strawberry to cheesecake. But have you to tried a polenta cake? Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares the recipe for Ginger & Polenta Olive Oil Cake that will make you drool.Read More
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 3 tbsp white butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp star anise
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- In a bowl, add polenta, ground almonds and stir it.
- In a bowl, add white butter, brown sugar and whisk it.
- Add eggs and whisk again.
- Pour the mixture in the dry ingredients and mix it nicely.
- On a cake tin, add butter paper.
- Pour the batter and bake it in the preheated oven at 165'C for 30 - 35 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add castor sugar, apple juice, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, star anise, olive oil, ginger powder and let it cook.
- Cut the cake into slices, pour the sugar syrup.
- Serve it with mascarpone cheese.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.