Ginger Perkins Biscuits
These ginger biscuits are served with a sauce made of honey, cinnamon and other ingredients.Read More
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp all spice powder
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp jaggery
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 6 tbsp honey
- In a pan butter and melt it, add finally chopped ginger, cinnamon powder, all spice powder and mix well.
- Temperature of mixture should not be above 110 C.
- Add oats brown sugar jaggery and mix well.
- Add all purpose flour and honey.
- Pour mixture in baking tray, bake at 120 C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a bowl add honey, cinnamon powder, all spice powder and oil.
- Demould and cut biscuits into cubes.
- Serve with sauce, orange skin powder, brown sugar.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.