Ginger Bread House By Maria Goretti
Ginger Bread House
Revisit your childhood as Maria Goretti shows you how to make a sweet and yummy fairy-tale dessert. Yes, you guessed it right, watch this recipe and learn to make the classic Ginger Bread House.Read More
- 150 gm butter
- 150 gm demerara sugar
- 60 ml molasses
- 600 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp caoca powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg white
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 900 gm powdered sugar
- melted chocolate
- In a bowl add butter, demerara sugar and whisk it well.
- Add molasses and leave it.
- In a bowl add refined flour, ginger powder, cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, baking powder and mix it.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture onto a cling film and let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough over the flour.
- Place the dough on the mould to get the texture and bake the gingerbread dough in a preheated oven at 170' C for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In a bowl add egg whites, lemon juice, powdered sugar and whisk it.
- On the base of gingerbread house add melted chocolate and stick together all the pieces using melted chocolate.
- To decorate use royal icing, white chocolate.
- To garnish add powdered sugar and Gingerbread house is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.