Ginger Bok Choy Soup With Noodles By Gautam Mehrishi
Ginger Bok Choy Soup With Noodles
Bok Choy which is a type of Chinese cabbage has varied health benefits. Now watch on to learn to make the nourishing and steaming hot Ginger Bok Choy Soup With Noodles. Enjoy watching the recipe.Read More
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 black peppercorns
- 3 spring onion greens
- 2 inch chopped ginger
- 6 bok choy leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 1 spring onion bulb
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 50 gm noodles
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp toasted sesame
- 8 garlic cloves
- charred noodles
- sliced ginger
- black pepper powder
- In a heated pan add olive oil, black peppercorns, chopped spring onions and chopped ginger.
- Add bok choy leaves, turmeric powder, paprika powder and mix it well.
- Add chopped onion bulb, vegetable stock, noodles.
- Chop the spring onions, bok choy leaves and add them in a bowl.
- Add chilli flakes, toasted sesame, roasted garlic and noodles.
- Add the soup in the bowl.
- For garnish add charred noodles, sliced ginger, black pepper powder and chilli flakes.
- Ginger bok choy soup with noodles is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.