Ginger Avocado Pudding By Gautam Mehrishi
Ginger Avocado Pudding
If you're one of those people who finds most desserts too sweet there is a good chance you will like this Ginger Avocado Pudding. Watch on to know what goes into preparing it.Read More
- 1 avocado
- 1 inch chopped ginger
- 1 inch chopped galangal
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp grated galangal
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- In a bowl add mashed avocado and sugar.
- In the streamer add chopped ginger, chopped galangal and leave it for 2 - 3 minutes.
- To the mashed avocado add finely chopped ginger.
- Sprinkle some salt over steamed galangal, chop it finely and add it in the avocado mixture.
- Add ghee, self rising flour and mix it well.
- Add coconut milk and mix it well.
- Brush ghee on the mould and add batter.
- Add the moulds in the steamer and let it steam for 12 - 14 minutes.
- In a pan add grated ginger & galangal and stir it.
- Add black pepper powder and roast it.
- Add sugar, coconut milk and stir it well.
- For garnish add ginger & galangal chutney.
- Ginger avocado pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.