Gimme Chocolate Galaxy By Zeba Kohli
Gimme Chocolate Galaxy
Try the Gimme Chocolate Galaxy made with dark chocolate! The bitterness of the dark chocolate is balanced with the sweetness of the rabadi-rasmalai-gulkand filling. Check out the recipe!Read More
- dark chocolate pieces
- edible metallic colour
- For chocolate spheres
- 500 gm chopped dark chocolate chunks
- 10 gmm edible gold metallic colour
- For fillings
- cream cheese + thandai
- ginger ganache
- sea salt + chilli
- flavoured condensed milk
- banana ganache
- rum ganache
- For plating
- 1 edible white chocolate plate
- 40 gm icing sugar
- caramel sauce
- Melt the dark chocolate on a medium flame for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Brush the mould with the metallic colour and then brush the melted chocolate in the mould.
- Freeze the chocolate for 7-10 minutes and then remove from the refrigerator.
- Start filling the filling one by one in each half and then cover with the other half.
- Serve with fresh caramel sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.