Ghost Cake By Maria Goretti
This Ghost Cake resembling a ghost is dedicated to all those who are intrigued by horror tales and is just the perfect dessert for your Halloween party. Sit back and enjoy the horror recipe of Ghost cake.Read More
- 450 gm softened butter
- 450 gm castor sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 450 gm refined flour
- 50 ml milk
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 500 gm buttercream
- 1.2 kg white fondant icing
- 100 gm white fondant icing
- In a bowl add butter and whisk it.
- Add castor sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and whisk it again.
- Add refined flour, whisk it and repeat the process once more.
- Add milk and mix it.
- Grease the pan with butter, add batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Chop the head of cake add buttercream and repeat the process twice.
- Add sliced cake and cover it with buttercream.
- Refrigerate the cake in the fridge for 4 hours.
- On the table top add corn flour, white fondant icing and roll it out.
- Roll fondant using a rolling pin and cover it over the cake.
- Cut off the extra fondant icing.
- Roll out the black fondant icing on corn flour.
- Cut it into a circular shape and place it over the cake and Ghost cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.