Chef Ranveer Brar deconstructs Rajasthan's famous dessert Ghevar. He simplifies a complicated dish and shares it with simple steps which you can easily make at home and enjoy.Read More
- 100 gm ghee
- 2 ice cubes
- ½ cup refined flour
- ¼ milk
- 2 cups chilled water
- In a large plate add ghee, ice cubes and cream ghee till it turns white and creamy.
- Gradually add cup refined flour, little full fat milk and mix till become homogeneous mixture.
- Put it in a bowl.
- Add chilled water to give following consistancy.
- Rest the batter for 5 minutes.
- In medium hot ghee place a ring mould and pour the batter in single stream at the centre of the mould.
- Let the frying batter settle down and pour the batter in the centre of the mould again.
- Repeat the process till ghevar is thick.
- On the top of ghevar pour warm ghee to cook from top.
- Once the ghevar is hardened and yellow in cocour.
- take out from mould and let the gheee drain.
- Pour single thread Sugar syrup on ghevar and let it soak Sugar syrup.
- Serve Ghevar with kesar rabdi and garnish it with fruits wedges.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.