German Bread Balls By Pankaj Bhadouria
German Bread Balls
Bread balls or bread dumplings are often used in different types of soups in German cuisine. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a recipe for these German Bread Balls. These balls are soft and flavourful and are a perfect addition to the creamy carrot soup.Read More
- 1 bowl bread cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp dried parsley powder
- salt as per taste
- crushed black pepper
- parsley leaves
- In a bowl, add eggs, melted butter and mix it well. Add finely chopped onions, dried parsley powder, salt as per taste, crushed black pepper, bread cubes and mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 60 minutes.
- Make small balls of the mixture and boil it in the water. Let the cooked balls cool down for 10 minutes.
- Serve the German Bread Balls with hot carrot soup and garnish with parsley leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.