Gel cake By Anju Singh
I have used whole wheat flour and Khand instead of sugar with homemade food colour.Read More
- 2 Cups, Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup, White Butter
- 1+1/4 Cup, Milk
- 1/2 Cup, Buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon, Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon, Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tablespoon, Coffee
- 2 Pinch, Salt
- 1/2 Cup, Cocoa Powder ( if you want chocolate cake)
- 1+1/4 Cup, Powdered Khand ( if you want you can use sugar)
- Beat Butter and Khand together, until it turns fluffy.
- Add Buttermilk and Milk to the Butter- Khand mixture and beat it again for 2-3 mins.
- Take a bowl and mix Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cocoa Powder,Coffe Powder, Salt and mix them well to prepare a dry mix. Then strain this mixture 3 times.
- Now mix the liquid batter and dry mix together, using Fold and Cut method.
- Grease the Baking tray of your favourite shape.
- Pour the batter into the tray.
- Place the tray in the OTG for about 25mins at 180 degrees.
- Decorate the cake with whipped cream,and glazing gel, according to your wish.