Gehoon Ke Aate Ki Kheer By Ranveer Brar
Gehoon Ke Aate Ki Kheer
In many parts of India, a new kitchen is innaugarated with a kheer preparation. Gehoon Ke Aate Ki Kheer is a dish made on such occassions. Made with three simple ingredients, this kheer tastes divine.Read More
- 4-5 tbsp ghee
- 100 gm wheat flour
- 1.2 ltr milk
- 150-200 gm sugar
- Roast ghee and wheat flour in a hot pan.
- Slowly add hot milk to the roasted flour.
- Mix well and ensure that no lumps are formed in the process.
- Add sugar to it and keep stirring continuously till the sugar melts.
- Gehoon Ke Aate Ki Kheer is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.