Gawarfali ka Keema By Shipra Khanna
Gawarfali ka Keema
Are you bored of the usual Pav Bhaji? Let’s twist it with Chef Shipra Khanna’s Gawarfali Keema recipe. This recipe can be made with minimal effort and can be served ay any time of the day. Be assured to get complimented.Read More
- 2 onions and 1 Tomato
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger - garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup boiled cluster beans
- 2 - 3 paav
- For garnish: 1 green chilli and Coriander leaves
- In a heated pan, add oil, ginger - garlic paste, chopped onions and saute. Add chopped tomatoes, salt as per taste and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and mix. Blend the boiled cluster beans and add it in the pan and let it cook.
- Cut the paav from the centre and toast it on a pan. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, green chilli and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.